Sunday, March 19, 2006

Journal - 18th March 2006

We went to the Akshardam Mandir recently opened here in Delhi today and it was truly the most beautiful & fabulous place that we have been to so far. There is another mandir in Neasden, London, and i realised today that has been created by the BAPS society also. The mandir beats the Taj Mahal by far, with the detail that has gone into the architecture of the building.
We said G'bye to the relies we had been staying with in Vivek Vihar today & they were quite upset at us leaving, they said they had really become used to having us around.
I had another compliment on my chura today, but to my surprise, this girl actually politley approached me, asking me where i had brought it from, opposed to the usual grab of the arm by strangers passing by.

1 comment:

AndyG said...

I used to live next door to the temple in Neasden - it was very beautiful and a honour to see it every day.